Saturday, January 22, 2011

Assignment #9- Reflection and Goals

1. I feel that my performance and approach to this class for the past semester has been good. I've got to admit, I've been procrastinating a little and leaving reading for the last minute but I always get all my homework done and pay attention during class, which I feel has helped me a lot. I've done alright on tests and quizzes with the exception of one chapter. Lately the material has been more difficult so I've tried to put more time into this class.
2. Next semester I plan on reading the book before we go over it in class and doing a little of review on my own for the AP test. I actually didn't expect this class to be so difficult but I'm not considering getting out of it, because I would have to explain that to colleges, so I'll just stay in Awesome Pretty Stats and try to do better next semester.

1 comment:

  1. Stop procrastinating Celeste :)
    i have to do the same... and yess! this class is not what i expected it to be, but I will also read the book and do a little of studying on my own :D

    ReplyDelete